How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed mine as well! Went from $17.07 per month to $9.17 per month by paying the annual contract in one lump sum after mentioning the 'cancel' word. Entire process took 7 minutes and I was on my way! Thats the cost of a couple of beers every month back in my account! :)

Easy! Just called, said I wished to cancel, when they asked I said because the prices were to high, she put me on hold, then came back 2 minutes later with a 5 months for $25 deal, and was able to immediately refund my account for previous charges.

I just called 5/19/15 and asked for the $89 deal and they would not do it. They came back with the $179.88 annual deal for the select package. I will try again another day.

Just hung up but the gal worked me. After 'talking to her supervisor' did not get me to the
low enough for me $25/5 months, she said she'd 'probably get in trouble' but gave me the deal. What a rip-off and hassle this service is. But thanks for the scoop.

I called because my boyfriend got the $25 deal and I just got my annual renewal of the cheapest plan @ $135. I was on chat and told them I was going to cancel. She told me to call, which I will, but she would not budge.

I had good luck... called said thanks but, we have plenty of radio in CT... dont need this.. they offerd $89 for a year... I was at $150 for mostly music . I call that a win win since this is a nice to have...

I just called and got 6 months of select for 25 dollars and free activation. I had cancelled a few months back and was not going to renew. I received a promotional letter for 5 months for 20 dollars and free activation. After reading this though I shot for the moon and got everything I wanted. Thanks everyone!

I had good luck too....after getting nowhere with the 1st person, I asked for a supervisor, who agreed to give me the $25/5 months.

Just called and they offered me $89. per year for the Select package. With tax $101.37. I don't give them my credit card so its an extra $2.00 for an invoice. Total for the year 103.37. It was the least contentious call to them in 5 years! Ask for the deal!

Called today 5/21/15 and was offered the $90/12 months. Mentioned that I saw an online deal for $25/6 months and he immediately gave me the offer. It's not all access, just the select package but still a good deal. Including taxes and fees the total came to $28.46. I called 877-646-0418, if the other call centers wont budge try this one.

they opened w/$99 and i mentioned $89 and they 'found' that deal. perfect, thx...

had a promotional for $25 for 5 months originally, it expired and I was auto billed for 109.61. Called and was given the $25 promotion for 5 months and credited back the difference. Also had a choice for $89 for 1 year for XM Select.

Silly question, I bought a 2 yr old rental car that came with sirius prepaid for 6 months, while the subscription just ran out it was paid through Hertz... Am I better off saying it's a renewal or would I get a better deal going as a 1st time new customer? Because both are true... I need to sign up today because I have an 8 hr road trip ahead with spotty radio stations. I know 1st world problems lol any advice is greatly appreciated.

I had to call twice and used 888-601-6302 the second time around. I argued that I wanted the $25 for 6 months and after going to talk to her 'supervisor' again, I was finally able to get the price (this is the 2nd time I have renewed at this rate for XM Select plan). I also told her I was a victim of identity theft and wanted the invoice for $2 extra. It's a hassle going through all this but it's definitely well worth it for the lower price!

Back