How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called the special 888 number and after indicating that I could not go for the 89 percent increase for the next 12 month renewal period, I was offered the 1 year SiriusXM Select renewal at my past 1 year price of 99. plus royalty fee and tax. New period starts today. I'm receiving a pro-rated credit for the approx 40 days early enrollment. Total of 118.40 for new 12 month period. Much better than 215.12. Thanks to evryone that contributed to this great resource.

I just called the number to reinstate my radio, which I had cancelled in Dec. because they would not give me a good rate. I asked for the $89. rate and the lady said fine. Total with taxes was $90.67. Thanks so much for the #.

called to cancel and was offered 89/yr. declined that offer and was offered 25/6 months!

Renewal of $24.99 plus fees expires 5/27. Called today to renew or cancel. After telling her I will cancel if I don't get an acceptable price and some waits, I got $26.29 for 6 months total including fees and taxes

Just worked for me. I was getting Mostly Music for $130 a year, and they wouldn't consider a lower rate. Called this number and got the Select Plan for $89.99/year. Thanks!

I just called to cancel and the nice gentleman offered me 6mo. for $25. Baba Booey and a Hey nowwwww♡♡ I'll take it!

Thank you all so much! Received the $25 for 6 months. Because I'm a new customer was initially told could not apply. Kept pushing and was given the discount.

They do have the select package for 6 months for $25. But the all access the best they can do is 6 months for $49. I called and was honest with the guy and said that I am cancelling just to get the discount. So he was up front and told me the best prices they can give.

My subscription was renewing automatically, I said I wanted to cancel because too expensive and was offered $89/yr.

Tried to renew via chat and got nowhere. Called 888-601-6302 to cancel. I asked about any specials and was offered $89 for 6 months which I declined. I asked about renewing my present subscription which is $25 for 6 months. CSR agreed!

Wanted the $25 plan for 6 months. First person I talked to said that this wasn't available. I hung up and got another person and told him what I wanted. He checked with a supervisor and low and behold got hooked up without a credit card. $30.46 for 6 months. Just need to call before my plan runs out. The most important thing.

tried to get me to renew at 104.44 every 6 months...attempted to cancel and they got me the 28.46 every 6 month deal

Worked for me! I also was paying about $12/mo for the lowest package...have been for YEARS!!! Just bought a different car, switched service over yesterday with NO offer of less $....read this, called today, got 5 mos for $24!!!! Thanks all!!!!

I called, said I wasn't going to pay the renewal, and they very quickly offered me the $89 deal for 12 months for SiriusXM Select. With taxes& fees (in DC) and pro-rated for a few unused days from prior term, the total came to $103.

It took me 8 calls to SiriusXM to finally get a promotional rate. We need to take them to the media and expose this monopoly of satellite radio. They are terrible for renewing - it seems to always be a game of switch and bait when you talk with them. And don't have them automatic renew you with a credit card on file, as they can charge it with any price, and then you spend countless hours trying to get your money back, credited or get a new deal. They are worse than the cable companies for customer service!!!!

This was e asy! Rep told me that the offer was no longer good and I said that I saw it on the internet just now. Every time she objected to a price I just said that it's on the internet! Got $25 for 6 months on both my cars and updated traffic plan for $11 for 6 months!

Back