How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called to add to the deal I have now. 5 months for 19.99 Was told I could not add a deal to a deal. Good till Oct and will bookmark this page and call back week before current ends. They want my money must have a good deal to get it lol

Thank you for showing me these deals. Just reupped for $89 for a year. Will have to call again next year. Thanks again.

got the 5 months for 25, and a refund from the previous charge they charged me. Definitely worth the 10 minute phone call! Thanks so much!

Just got 1 year for $129.55. Supposedly $99 per year, plus fees and taxes. Better than the $216 they wanted to charge. Thanks for the info.

My package cost $28 something for 6 months. Comes out to about $4/month. The first time the CAR let me cancel because she couldn't process an Amex gift card. They called back and offered me a much lower plan, which was the $28/6 months.

I came here to see what the lowest rate was. Don't forget ask for 'Lowest' rate, not 'Best' rate because best does not specify who it benefits. So it could be the 'best' package Sirius wants to offer. This goes for hotels as well.

Called and asked about the $89/yr. deal. Apparently they were trying to automatically renew at $69/6 months-but (luckily) the credit card they had on file had expired...so I asked about the deal, he put me on hold and came back and said ok. Was worth the little time the call took-Thanks for the info!

Invoice in the mail was for $204.88 for 1 year (all fees incl.)
Just got off the phone and got $103.18 for 1 year (all fees incl.)
Are they using 1993 Compaq computers to load/update personal info???
It takes forever... Anyhow, thanks for the info posted here.

Just did this myself and got the $89 per year plus fees. Glad I was able to save over $100. Thanks!

Got 1 year Siriusxm for 99.67 including fees. Just used the 1-888-601-6302 phone # and took like 7 minutes. I just asked for a cheaper rate than the 204 dollars they wanted to charge me or i would cancel because i couldn't afford it(who can). This phone # worked better than the one they list in the paperwork they send for renewal.
I love my xm and have had it for 12 years and wouldn't want to be without it. Worked great.
Thanks to all the people that have posted here.

I called the regular number 866-339-6222, made reference to the $89 per year offer, she put me on hold, came back and offered me the $89 deal. I opted to do the paper bill so I can better control the situation. I have dealt with Sirius before and they can be really, really difficult and downright nasty. Thanks for the info!!

This is awesome. Just got my 1 year select subscription knocked down to $101.37 with all fees and my 1 year all access knocked down to $136.54 with no questions asked after I said I was considering cancelling based on rates in renewal notice. Basically a 37% discount to the rate they were trying to charge me for everything. Interesting enough looking back to my invoice from 4 years ago the current rates they are trying to charge are 37% higher than then so I just rolled back the clock like it was 2011!

I called and asked about deals and the CSR offered me the 204 rate. We talked and finally came to a rate a little over 110. I told the CSR that was too high and he then transferred my call to a supervisor. The supervisor asked me what I wanted and I said the 89 rate and he immediately said ok. This is my third year of negotiations and it always works. Do no give in until you get the deal you want!

I called 1-888-601-6302, and just asked for a cheaper rate than the $168 dollars they wanted to charge me or i would cancel because i couldn't afford it. He put me on hold, came back and offered me the $89/yr deal total including fees $99.07 . Thanks for the info!!

First I called the number on my renewal, the lady wasn't willing to help me and tranferred me to the cancellation dept. Connection was bad so I called back but this time I called thee888-601-6302 number. Got connected right away with someone, told him orice was too high. He said he could lower to 90 for one year. Told him that was still too much and mentioned the $25 for 6 months. He gave that to me with no problem. Be aware though that they do not send out a renewal notice for 6 month subscriptions, you need to call before the 6 months is up or they will automatically charge your credit card with the high renewal rate.

Can someone please tell me if these promotions of $89 per year are for Sirius SELECT? I called today and was told that the $89 per year was for something called 'Mostly Music'.

Thanks so much for this! It worked exactly like everyone said. They quickly offered the $89 rate as soon as I asked for the cancellation department. They were trying to charge me $204 so that is a huge discount for me. I lucked out because my credit card expired so they couldnt auto-renew me for the higher price.

Hey it just worked for me and I was 7 days late calling with my renewal of the 5 month for $25 they gave me but they didnt have a card number on file for me so i told em i only listen to 10 stations (which is true) and she immediately offered me the 12 mo /$89 deal so they prorated 7 days and billed me 114.88 with taxes and fees included and im set for a year from today.

I just renewed my yearly subscription, with internet. They billed me at $255.13. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Ended up at 156.00 for the year w/internet.
I complained that there is no loyalty with this company. Its like buying a car. Haggle . Also so they don't get me with the auto renewal tell them that this is a 1 time payment and follow up. I also mark it in my next years calendar as reminder.
And yes call the 888 601-6302 answered right away.
Complain about the forced haggle policy

Back