How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked for me today! I got two vehicles at the $89 fees and taxes for each vehicle. Total each was 101.87 with fees and taxes. Took a while but being persistent finally worked. Nice agent in Dominican Republic.

I am so glad I found this site. Just called Sirius, and the bill was slashed to the $89 deal.

Worked. Just got 6 months for $25 plus tax and fees ($3.46).

They offered 1 year for $89 when I said I wanted to cancel. I asked if there was a better deal for a subscription less than 1 year and that's when they offered $25 for 6 months.

Worked for me! They were trying to charge me $409.77 for two years...this is after I've been customer for four years. I called and scolded them for charging their long time customers WAY more than their 'new' customers. They immediately gave me the $89 year price...$101.37 total. So ridiculous that they do this. Pisses me OFF! I hope some other satellites come out so I can switch!

They called me 3 days ago out of the blue because my free 3 month trial is up next month. She gave me the all access for a steep price and declined, she just hung up. I got another call at 830pm last night at again it was sirius.. the rep told me I was able to get the Select package at $89 for a year, however I wanted the All Access because I stream on the app. Well he told me $129, I told him it was too much... then he said All Access for $89. Fine... I look at my account and it says Selected. Dude lied to me... Gonna call on Monday.

Worked for me! My free 6 month All Access trial ends 1 May, so I called and spoke with CSR. First offer for All Access was 1 year at $119 plus fees & taxes, said no way, too expensive. Second offer for All Access was 6 months at $49.99 plus fees & taxes. Took it, and requested paper invoice ($2 extra). Thanks Spoofee!

Called 2 days before renewal, and was offered the $45/six month deal. Politely declined and asked for the $24.99 for six months. She put me on hold for about 10 seconds, and agreed. That's just about what it's worth to me, nothing more...

Didn't work for me. I tried with two different CSRs and both told me there was nothing they could do. Oh well. I like Sirius but it sure isn't worth $20 a month taxes and fees.

I just called and did this, and it worked! $89 (plus tax/fees) year for each car - we have two cars. So glad I saw this!

I just got 49.99 for 6 months all access, plus I wanted weather they also gave traffic for 21.00. Not bad all

worked for me, 2 different vehicles with the all accsess for $49.99 for 6 months!

Thanks Emma! You're the best. Received a text from my CC telling me I authorized a payment of $220 to SiriusXM. Came upon your site, called up the number you have listed and BAM!!! $89 for the year (plus other fees) its still half off. Thanks. All I asked was could they lower the rate.

My husband was able to get it for $89. They were trying to charge us $512.00 for the subscription. We said we wanted the $89 deal or we would cancel. We were first told there was no such deal, then transferred a few times and finally that was the exact deal that was offered. But it took 2 calls.

Took your advice & it worked. Got 89.00 for a year. They were trying to bill me $204.00! Thanks for the help!

Didn't work for me called twice told me 288.66 for 1 year with all Access was best they could do so I am going to let it cancel and see what I can get

Thanks for the advice. Got it for $89 for the year plus $12.50 royalty fee. $103 and change.

Back