How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called to cancel and was offered $25 for 6 months. You got ripped off.

Just received as bill for $104.xx for 6 months. Told the lady to cancel my subscription at which time she transferred me to a cancellation person. Paul came on the line and I told him to cancel my subscription at which time he went over my information and finally came to a price of $89.00 per year plus fees and taxes. Probably could have gotten a little lower. They will negotiate.

I just called and also got the $89/yr price. I was up front and told the rep that IF I could get the $89/yr price I would continue my subscription but would cancel if I didn't get it........ with no delay or hesitation he said OK and they will send me an invoice (I do not let them have my CC number).

My renewal notice indicated that my renewal would be a total of $204.88/yr. The first rep I called would only offer the same for $164.89/yr......i guess it pays to keep calling until you get a rep that offers better. In my case all I wanted was to pay $89 and that's what I told them up front.

First guy was like, 'Fine we'll cancel, no promotions!'. Called right back, guy said no problem 6 months for $25. As always, you catch more flies with honey.

struggling to get 24.99 rate for two radios...35 minutes on the phone. still talking.....promo is '6 for 25'...41 min in, 46 min in..bye...got it.

It would help if people posting here would specify if the the deal they are getting is for the Select package or the All Access package. Some have specified, but many have not, so it doesn't help for those that will be calling to get a deal.

I just called and got a $200 renewel fee changed to 6 months for $28 total including taxes. Also they offered the $89 for 1 year. That was one big savings! With no problems from the rep I told them I wanted to cancel then she gave me these options to keep their service.

They couldn't have been more pleasant. I called and they started the conversation saying they understood I was calling to cancel and they wanted to offer me a package to stay. $25 for 6 months Select package. Mailing me an invoice and waived $2 fee for invoice. This is the 3rd time renewing and this was the easiest one so far.

ye bo saved 30 cents from last year.110.36. ask for the same rate as last year

I'm seems you lose negotiating power by opening an online account and providing your credit card with auto-bill, which is what I did. I received an invoice for a 1yr subscription from a trial period for $99. When I called, they offered me 5 months for $20 'as the better deal'. If you assume you can renew every 5 months for $20, then it is a better deal. We'll see in 5 months.

Just did it. Called up and asked what it would be for the All Access Package was quoted $199 then asked what was with the deal I'm reading about 6 months for $50 after 5 minutes of being on hold they gave me that deal. Pretty easy.

I just called and said I needed to cancel because my current promotion is up. They quickly offered me 6 for $25 and a year for 89$ all with fees and taxes.

Just got auto renewal for All Access account (includes additional channels and internet access for use with IPhone and internet access). The total renewal price was $239.88. I told the rep I saw where it was offered for cheaper and quoted the rates above for the Select Access. I got the All Access renewed for $119.88! Imagine all of the folks who just let their auto-renewal go through at the higher price.

My trial is about to end so I called customer service and asked what deals they could give me that included internet radio because I was thinking of signing up for a year. I told the rep my friend told me about the $89/year deal but I was told that plan doesn't include all channels and internet radio. I got the $119/year plus taxes ($136.54) deal for the All Access package. I didn't see the posts for the $50 for six months (All Access) until just now, but I'm still really happy with the deal I received. Super nice and friendly rep too.

6 months for 56.94 for the all access. That was 50 dollars plus 6.94 for taxes and fees. And I told them I only wanted my credit card charged for this amount, and no auto renew. Rather bill me at the end of the 6 months so I can decide if I want to keep or not.

My select subscription is up next week so I went to chat to see about the renewal rates. Rep told me $89 taxes and fees. I said no and he said too bad. I will let the subscription cancel as the CC is expired and they will not be able to auto charge. I will then call back and see if they will negotiate. I like Sirius XM but only listen to and from work which is 20 minutes total a day. All in all I probably listen a few hours a month. $50 a year is one thing but $200 a year is an awful price.

They offered me the $56.00 in total for all access plan for 6 months. A year would've been $136. Took $56. For 6 months. Very easy. And they took my cc off file.

First asked to pay$18.99 month, then down to $9.99 month and I said not interested. When I called back, got the deal of $60.56 all access for both my cars for a period of 6 mos. Thank you for this website.

What a joke. They were not willing to work with me. I talked to 2 different people. Both said there were no specials. I already have one device on a package that is due for renewal. I wanted to add my car. There was no negotiating. So I believe that I will cancel the device I have covered.

Back