How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just did a 5 months of selected packet for $29.62 this does not include internet radio no howard!

Just got it from $164.89 to $112 to $89. When I mentioned I would only sign up if we could get the $77 (the rep said that ended in 2012) we got it for $77!

Just called in and got two vehicles renewed on the 5 for $25 deal. Super easy. I said I either need to cancel or you need to give me the 5 for $25 deal. Easy!

CSM said I couldn't use the $25/ 5 month deal. I said I would cancel and he said I'll talk to my supervisor and 2 mins later said I could have the $25 deal. I really don't think he asked anyone. $25 seems to be the normal rate for 5 months.

Thanks for sharing this information. I recently renewed for the regular rate and then called back to cancel and they offered me this reduced rate.

Thanks for sharing this information. Wanted me to pay the 164.89. Told them I wanted to cancel and got the 89.00 rate.

Was just quoted $131.71 (includes taxes) for 'All Access' package for one year. The 5/$25 is on the 'Basic' plan

Nice! First lady I got wouldn't budge on the standard rates (wanted $160 for 12 mo, haha. Gave me an excuse that the $20 deal was only for people with existing accounts, even after 'talking to her supervisor') so I hung up and called again, and the second rep gave me the $20 for 5 mo plan, no hassles.

I just received something in the mail offering 5 months for 20.00. so that is their cheapest right now! and still, if you tell them that you would like to cancel, they will lower your rate!!

Called and just complained that I have been a subscriber for a long time and have never received any promotions in the mail or email. I said I've seen many people online stating the different deals they have gotten and that I was frustrated. She offered me $163/yr and wouldn't budge, I said okay well I'm going to have to cancel, within 1 min I had the price $89/yr rate. Can't believe I didn't do this sooner!

Just called for the second day in a row. They researched history to see how long I have been a customer to give me the 'best' rate. They then said there were no promotions at this time and they are sorry to lose me as a customer but would send me an email if they had a promotion.

Just called the 1-866-408-2796 # and got a rep who helped me. My radio cut off the morning while I was driving! In a way I wish it would have waited until I turned off the car but at least I knew before I got to work. Looked on my account and saw my radio was currently set as 'inactive'. Called the guy and told him I would like to do the 5 months for $25 which he told me it was 5 for $20 tax ($24.06 total). He also told me I could do the All Access for $49 for 5 or 6 months (forgot), but I wanted the basic. He was very nice about it and helpful. I will be doing this again in 5 months. Thank you for the post and everyone below for providing info.

2 Vehicles Premium for 1 year $119.88 each. I went right to cancellations and the CSR told her $428 for 2 cars was way too expensive. She gave me $119.88 Premium with no questions asked. Also took off Invoice fees. :)

First lady I talked to haggled alittle so I asked if I could just get the 6/$25 I had seen advertised. She put me on hold then came back and said sure!

Just got off the phone with them stating I didn't want to renew at the stated rate. Asked what would happen if I just cancelled the subscription and signed up with one of the other internet plans....was on hold for a little bit and she came back with the $89 for a year (plus taxes). Thanks for sharing!

Just called. Rep wouldn't budge. Said I may get emails announcing deals later. Will try closer to expiration date .

Meh...I just called and the lady only offered me $29/3 months but that's it. I just gave in cause it's way better than the $57/3 months I've been paying!

89 for the year, I didnt even have to ask, or get grumpy, she offered it quickly. Thank you for this website!

Back