Rep game Closed. - The Sequel

I am still a prisoner!! :mad::sad::cry::rant: Would someone please pay my bail,so I can get out of jail?:)

:ciao:XXX:aetsch: XXX:ciao:XXX:aetsch:XXX:ciao:
10 Friday hugs, 5 regulars, 5 oldies but goodies
with a note asking them to come back for a visit!

:ciao:XXX:aetsch: XXX:ciao:XXX:aetsch:XXX:ciao:

Bounced around alot, but was able to come up with a limit of 10 :wavey:TGIF:hugs::whoo::cheers:.....................Happy Hunting:willy_nilly:

:yesnod::clap:I was able to get 3 today!!! Hopefully I can hug more tomorrow!!!:boogy:

still-from-night-of-the-living-dead-2.jpg

:girl_hug: night of the living dead hug.....:tongue:

I got 12. I wrote them down as I was doing each one, and I got TWELVE!!!! :cheer2:

Liar! :tongue: I rarely get 10,
No, really. I don't ever write them down but because this is getting SOOOO difficult, I wanted to know who NOT to :hug: the next time so I don't waste my time trying to hug someone I just got, and I got 12. If you don't believe me, BD, get out from behind that sofa, come over here, and call me a liar to my face!!!! :lol:

No, really. I don't ever write them down but because this is getting SOOOO difficult, I wanted to know who NOT to :hug: the next time so I don't waste my time trying to hug someone I just got, and I got 12. If you don't believe me, BD, get out from behind that sofa, come over here, and call me a liar to my face!!!!

:blushing: :stupido: :redface: :blushing: :stupido: :redface: :blushing: :stupido: :redface:

i keep hug lists now...makes DH nuts because i yell at him if he throws them out...then i can look at the last few days - this game takes soooooo long now and this saves some time. embarassing isn't it?

I got in another 10 today, :whoo:......mostly regulars with a pinch of randoms:):)

Thanks very much to Pat137 for my push to 100,194,549 :cheers2::cheers::party:

:yesnod::hurray::grouphug:I got 4 of you guys today!!!

Back