How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Spoofee

Spoofee.com!
Staff member
Reaction score
Existing customers can get 75% off or more on SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription without a coupon code. Currently they are offering 6 months for $29.94! You can also choose 1 year for $60. Some have re-tried with a different rep if the customer service rep did not give them the deal.

Watch the video of how this deal is done

Regular Price is $17.99 / month
Regular Price for 6 months is $107.94

New/Returning Customers - How to get 6 months for $29.94 (Hassle Free)
* Go to SiriusXM and sign up through this link to see the 6 months for $4.99/month

Current Subscribers - How to get the lowest rate
Step 1
You can now do online chat to get this deal!
Go to SiriusXM's website and choose to chat online!

If you prefer to call still, you can do so by calling 1-888-601-6302

Step 2
Tell the CSR (Customer Service Rep) that you would like to cancel because of the price (or any reason you'd like) and they will offer you a lower price

Step 3
Sirius XM will first try to offer you 1 year for $60 ($5/month)
Say that is still too much or ask for a better offer and they'll offer you 6 months for $29.94
It's only $5 a month!

Step 4
If CSR doesn't offer, cancel the cancellation request and just be honest and that you wanted the $60/year offer

Step 5
Mark your calendar to call them before the next renewal date to get a promotional rate again and again and again!

Deal Screenshots

What happens when you try to cancel online

attachment.php

attachment.php

Other offers

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-15 013536.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-15 013536.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2021-07-15 013705.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-15 013705.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 28,963
  • Screenshot 2021-07-15 013917.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-15 013917.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28,905
  • Screenshot 2022-01-05 153341.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-05 153341.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 18,915
  • Screenshot 2022-01-05 153514.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-05 153514.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 18,946
Last edited:
I just called them and told them I'm cancelling because of the price and they said "oh it looks like you have been paying the full price, we can offer you half the price now if you lock in for 6-12 months"

I'll give this a shot. I had been thinking about getting rid of the service, but if I can get it for 1/2 price I think ill try!

To my knowledge, the deal works for XM subscribers not Sirius. I know they are a joint company now, but the billing/customer service is still separate. I tried this when I used to have a car with Sirius and it wouldn't work, however my new car with XM it is an available option.

Worked for me Thank you I was paying $408 for 3 radios and got it reduced to the $77 for a total of $240 Saving $168.00 Wish my wife would move to Pandora so I could save everything.

The best deal they have is $399 for a lifetime subscription. That's per receiver though, and I have no idea if it is transferrable.

yeah, that was almost too easy...thanks for the advice, I'll have to make a note in my Google Calendar to do this again in 6 months!

How is this 'SLEAZY'? I called and I legitimately said 'I have gone through my budget and I need to save some money. I have decided to cancel my XM service, unless there is a way I can pay less.' (which is true, $14 a month is legit savings) - She offered my 1/2 off immediately, without floundering so its like they WANT people to call in - why else would she not try to offer my $5 off, then $10...

I have heard that people have even talked them into waiving the 14.95 activation fee. I have never had luck with that. Anyone know how you get that approved?

When i got my new car, it came with it and then it expired. I had heard that it could be gotten for $3 per month. Many conversations with customer service and they wouldn't do it. I have now found that I can happily live without it and it doesn't cost me a thing. :wink:

I found it a better investment to either buy cd's or the music on mp3 and I can take it anywhere. To each his own.

If I did long commutes, perhaps I'd feel differently. :noidea:

Life without Howard is no life at all.
You have a very valid point, unfortunately our schedules didn't coincide where I could listen to him. :sad: But that is a very good reason to have satellite...I miss him on free radio.

Long Time lurker/visitor here, first time poster. Thanks so much for sharing this deal. I told the operator straight up that I wanted the $77 a year deal and he said no problem. Got it and added on the online service ($2.99/month) for half of what I was paying before. Thanks Spoofee! Only catch is you have to remember to call and cancel after a year or they will charge your card at full price.

Do you think it's time to officially join and give yourself a name yet? :toetap05:

@precocious I joined, for some reason it listed my as a guest... BaBaBooey and Hey Now!

You have a very valid point, unfortunately our schedules didn't coincide where I could listen to him. :sad: But that is a very good reason to have satellite...I miss him on free radio.

That's the beauty of Sirius. He's on all day everyday. There's the West coast feed that plays 3 hours behind East Coast, as well as "Best of the Week," "The Wrap Up Show," and million different flavors of replays. Plus there's two channels: Howard 100 and Howard 101.

If you want Howard, you can get him. Trust me.

That's the beauty of Sirius. He's on all day everyday. There's the West coast feed that plays 3 hours behind East Coast, as well as "Best of the Week," "The Wrap Up Show," and million different flavors of replays. Plus there's two channels: Howard 100 and Howard 101.

If you want Howard, you can get him. Trust me.
I believe you and it is tempting....I just drive around with too many kids in the car....:car: :loco: They're the reason I'm driving....

Sirius sent me a notice that they have a promotion for free sirius until September 17. Tune into to your sirius, you may have it too. :wink:

Now I have to hunt for Howard......

Does this also work for those with the Ala Carte subscriptions?

Howard 100 and Howard 101.

This reminds me I need to renew my cheaper subscription. :)

Back