Rep game Closed. - The Sequel

PLEASE!!!!! It HAS to stop raining! :prey: My house is SOOO close to being flooded. :cry: Just got my electricity back on so of the course the first thing I did was come here to :hug: you Spoofers!!! NO MORE :rainme:

PLEASE!!!!! It HAS to stop raining! :prey: My house is SOOO close to being flooded. :cry: Just got my electricity back on so of the course the first thing I did was come here to :hug: you Spoofers!!! NO MORE :rainme:

Flooding, electricity out, and you still find time to hug! That's dedication!

How's the flooding coming? I hear it's still coming down up north. I'm praying it stops for everyone's good.

It was a another good :hugs: day for the Bird....7 here...and 3 in randomville...........................:woot::whoo:

Todays total is 116,235,730

:clap:I got 4 of you today!!!:boogy::yesnod::)

Bird was good for another 10 April Fools :caked::vroam:.............................................................:goodnight:

Back