Rep game Closed. - The Sequel

Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but where are people's rep points displayed?
took forever to find my special smilies and even this thread
what rep points? :cry:

i want a recount and fast!!!!!!!!

Got like 6 of you. At least I think I did....still getting the feel of this new board.

i am trying to click on that star thingy between Blog this post and the caution icon but am getting nothing.
assuming that means spread the wealth but this isn't so much fun

Last edited:

OK i hugged 9 people, can't find another thread to go to so i can't get 10 and it likely makes no difference anyway

i can't find the freebie page. :mad:
you messed with the hugging i will get over that. BUT DON"T MESS WITH MY FREE STUFF!!!!

and why is the only reply option quick reply which i never used because i didn't like it

I found 5 of ya, but I agree having hidden rep pts BITES THE BIG ONE!!!!The fun part was watching everyones count grow

well the points are on one of my private pages which replaced the CP link so i am hoping they figure out how to make HUGS public.:questionmark: what is the point of the star if they don't do that.

BTW don't ask me how i found the page with the points. have no clue.:lost::lost::lost::lost:
And thanks for the rep MINA ....i am teetering on 42.9 million.

:rant: You can click on your own star and see your rep points.

:cry: How do we know what anyone else has :sad:

How do we know when we have someone tettering :crutch: or just made them hit that big one :mmph:

:yesnod: I did say rep points.:blushing:

well the points are on one of my private pages which replaced the CP link so i am hoping they figure out how to make HUGS public.:questionmark: what is the point of the star if they don't do that.

BTW don't ask me how i found the page with the points. have no clue.:lost::lost::lost::lost:
And thanks for the rep MINA ....i am teetering on 42.9 million.

Settings tab is where you see your rep points and comments
I now have "Latest Reputation Received (42616946 point(s) total)"
Sure hope SPOOFEE or a mod is listening! Please show us our points:prey::prey:

ok i'll spoil the fun 42206541

You currently have 43402552 reputation point(s).
found that at least and can't hug until tomorrow.
where's the cocktail thread? need one!

Back