Weekly Sunday Ads Circulars

Spoofee

Spoofee.com!
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Sunday! Check out all the Sunday flyers at the following link

- Link to Weekly Ads

- If there's a store link you'd like to see, click here and post the store name in the comments

Thanks guys, added Sweetbay, Pet Supplies Plus, Meijer :)

Wegmans and Weis is now added :)

Look...I get the whole "It's my site, I set it up so I can post things where ever I want to thing", but don't you think you are setting a bad example here?

I mean if the owner can post things where ever, what's to stop preco from posting a plea for PC help under COUPONS or spaz from posting a new cat picture under Finance/Investment?

This has trouble written all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@diGriz : This post is under the "Site Discussion" section in the forums. It's not necessarily a hot deal or coupon and it's part of the site, so it should be appropriate.

@Birdhunter_007 : Added Bartell Drugs :)

@spoofee : All I'm saying is that this thread is a very odd place to have a discussion about a "deal" when the header description shows -

Forum: Discuss Spoofee.com / Report Issues

If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or anything you would like to say to the webmaster, this is the place.

It just doesn't feel right.

It's not anywhere near 12/21/2012 so things like this should not be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent a PM to Spoofee. Hopefully he'll get it added. (Although I don't purchase from Albertsons anymore after they laid me off several years ago.)

I'll get this up tonight. Thanks Birdhunter_007 and spazntwitch!

Thanks spaz, sorry to hear they did ya that way, all the more reason to stick it to 'em with double coupons :teeth:

and Thanks Mr. Spoofee :thumb:

Back