Free photo editing software for your computer! (Paint.net)

kaija

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Free photo editing software for your computer! (Paint.net)

My hubby just told me about this free software offer in his PC World magazine.

"Impressive." - PC World, #19 on "Top 100 Products of 2007"

Want something better than standard old MS PAINT but can't afford Photoshop? This is a great alternative. My hubby just downloaded and is using it now and said it's got some cool features.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,64533-page,1-c,images/description.html

Today's best web-based photo editors excel at quick, simple fixes. But for advanced image processing, desktop applications still offer more power, flexibility, and speed - and some of them even do it for free. Paint.net offers much of Photoshop's precision and many of its advanced editing features, at a far more appealing price.

The best free image editor, paint.net.

With an interface modeled on Photoshop's, it takes time to master, but offers a precision that online editors don't match. It opens multiple images at once, supports layers, and lets you apply any of its 30-plus effects to part of an image. It can handle images of almost any resolution, and offers full blown printing options. You can add features via free 3rd party plug-ins. Paint.net doesn't include clip art or borders; it doesn't integrate with photo-sharing sites and has no organizing tools (such as those in Photoshop Elements) but this quietly competent freebie is awfully handy when you need more than a web service can deliver.

Thank you for downloading...

Paint.Net

Back