Free Books and Free Starbucks GC - Reviews of Newly Released Books

glitterdog

Master League
Staff member
Reaction score
Free Books and Free Starbucks GC - Reviews of Newly Released Books

Get Free Books and Free Starbucks Gift Cards Just For Providing Honest Reviews of Newly Released Books!

Free Coffee and Books

For each book you review you will receive a free copy of the book, most likely digital, and a free Starbucks gift card. In the future we hope to offer you free t-shirts, mugs, hats, and other promotional items, but with 50 Starbucks gift cards sitting on my desk right now I know we can promise you that much.

All you need to sign up is an Amazon account that has purchased at least 1 item in the life of the account, decent writing skills, and the ability to honestly read and review each book you take on. We don’t want you to make stuff up, we want you to really give your honest opinions of the book as we believe this is the best way to build buzz for our authors.

So think about it, you have nothing to commit to, we ask for no private information, and you get FREE coffee and books as well as the chance to help emerging authors. Why wouldn’t you sign up today?

http://readerspoils.com/readers.php

Little bit confused by this site. I see page where the authors have to pay to have reviews written. But then I can't find where a reader goes to review a book. The language on the site is awkward, the owner/writer of the site does not speak English as a first language. looks like it's coming out of the Philippines. Thanks

Now...why would I want a free digital copy of a book I already own? (For the Kindle I don't own?)

It sounds like they're trying to get people to read and review books by self published authors, which is a good thing. Those authors spend a lot of their own money getting their work out there and then few people read it. This is a good idea, but ultimately something I'm not going to sign up for. (If I find a book I'm interested in, I'll read/review it whether or not someone offers me a freebie for it.)

Does anyone know why they require an Amazon account to sign up? I'm kind of paranoid about giving acct info of any kind online.

Thanks Glitterdog, finally a freebie that involves three things I love, 1.books 2.coffee 3.free suff

Explain again why I would want a free copy to a book I already read and reviewed?????

Does anyone know why they require an Amazon account to sign up? I'm kind of paranoid about giving acct info of any kind online.

Not sure but I think they want you to review the books on Amazon.

After signing up do they send u an email when there r books 2 b reviewed? Where is area code 864? I see where to sign up but then about reviewing books, don't see. They probably pay thru Amazon. Thanks

answer to my own question:

Area Code 864 is an area code in South Carolina that covers Greenville, Spartanburg

Accepted!

Welcome to Reader Spoils, the premier book reviewing company on the net! Thanks for filling out our online application; we are pleased to announce you have been accepted into our program!

Reader Spoils has grown from a half dozen book worms reviewing some of the best books never heard of to over 3,000 members seemingly overnight, so I can assure you that you are among good company in this group.

In the coming days I’ll be emailing you a few tips for how to get book reviews done quickly, how much each review pays, and other opportunities to get paid for doing stuff you love.

I received the accepted email too. Now we wait and see...

I got the same email. I don't drink coffee but I love to read.

I got the same email today :) I love to read esp in the winter love starbucks and drink their holiday specials :)

Back