Apple AirPods 4th Gen Wireless Earbuds New 2024 for $109

Spoofee

Spoofee.com!
Staff member
Reaction score
Woot is offering the Apple AirPods 4 Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth Headphones Adaptive Audio, Transparency Mode, Personalized Spatial Audio, USB-C Charging Case, Wireless Charging, H2 Chip for the best deal.

This was just released for September 2024 and this is a price reduction already!

Apple AirPods 4th Gen for $109
Free shipping with Prime
Model number MXP63LL/A
Regular Price is $129.99

Apple AirPods 4th Gen with ANC for $159
Free shipping with Prime
Comes with active noise cancellation
Model number MXP93LL/A
Regular Price is $179.00

Apple AirPods Pro 2 for $189.99 Shipped
Comes with active noise cancellation
Model number MTJV3LL/A
Regular Price is $249

Last edited:
Reviews say the Airpods 4 fits more comfortably in the ear compared to the Airpods Pro 2, but ANC does work better on the Pro because of the silicone tips.

Went down the rabbit hole on this one. Here are the important points

• The ANC version is totally worth the $50 price difference
  • Since the Airpods Pro 2 are often available for ~$169-189, the Airpods Pro 2 would be a better buy
  • Don't know why Apple continues to make this mid tier Airpods. Maybe it's just to make people feel smart for buying the Airpods Pro 2

I can assure you, these will not stay in your ears unless you are part of the less than 1% of the population that have the exact ear shape for it. I know at least 20 people (myself included) who have tried and failed to use the regular AirPods. The silicone tips are a requirement if you do not intend to remain perfectly motionless at all times with these in. It is worth it to go Pro and I was honestly shocked and surprised to see them make another model based on the design of the ridiculously useless AP3s. Seriously, get the Pros or don't bother going through the hassle of an inevitable return.

I can assure you, these will not stay in your ears unless you are part of the less than 1% of the population that have the exact ear shape for it. I know at least 20 people (myself included) who have tried and failed to use the regular AirPods. The silicone tips are a requirement if you do not intend to remain perfectly motionless at all times with these in. It is worth it to go Pro and I was honestly shocked and surprised to see them make another model based on the design of the ridiculously useless AP3s. Seriously, get the Pros or don't bother going through the hassle of an inevitable return.
Thanks for this. I was leaning towards the NEW AirPods 4 just because it's new, but seems like it's the same chipset as the AirPods Pro 2.

Back